miércoles, 10 de diciembre de 2008

otras grandes frases

Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife.

 

 

He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you.

He really is an idiot.

 

Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes?

 

Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others

 

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.

 

I married your mother because I wanted children, imagine my disappointment when you came along.

 

I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members.

 

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

 

My specialty is being right when other people are wrong

 

Marriage is better than leprosy, because it's easier to get rid of.

 

Once ... in the wilds of Afghanistan, I lost my corkscrew, and we were forced to live on nothing but food and water for days.

 

Anyone who hates small dogs and children can't be all bad.

 

 

 

  

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario